Live Digital Painting

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting things ready

Hey everyone!

  I just wanted to let you all know that I might not be posting any new images here for a little bit. I am currently in the middle of setting up a new business and it will be having my full attention until it gets off the ground. But who knows I might get the urge to do some doodling!

 Once things start taking off I will make sure to post more about what I am doing. Right now all I can say is that I am taking my matte painting skills into a different field than VFX. I will still be accepting freelance Matte and concept gigs but I have come up with a new idea that I feel very passionate about and I feel like I need to put all my energy into it to make it successful. 

 Also once the business takes off I plan to get the Live Digital Painting off the ground. I think it would be a great idea to let people view and comment while I paint. Not a tutorial but more of a community project where we all learn new ways to work, together.

  I look forward to sharing more details with you all! Stay tuned!  

No comments: